Where To Buy
Click thumbnail for larger picture.
43.125", 4 Amber, Blue, Red and/or White
48.50", 4 Amber, Blue, Red and/or White
54", 4 Amber, Blue, Red and/or White
Replace " * " symbol in model number with letter indicating lens color or LED color desired:
A = Amber; B = Blue; C = Clear/White; R = Red; G = Green
Click model number for picture.
All Linear-LED™ lightbar featuring the next generation of ultra bright, ultra wide-angle LED technology. Four Extended Corner Linear-LEDs adds increased lighting coverage to each side of the lightbar. Add up to 12 LINEAR LED directional modules, for a total of 16 linear LED modules.Build your lightbar in any color combination with take-downs and LED modules in any position you want. Sleek aerodynamic profile with state-of-the-art optics.
• Four Extended Corner Linear-LEDs adds increased lighting coverage to each side of the lightbar.
• Add up to12 LINEAR LED directional modules, for a total of 16 linear LED modules.
• All Linear-LED™ lightbar featuring the next generation of ultra bright, ultra wide-angle LED technology
• Build your lightbar in any color combination with take-downs and LED modules in any position you want
• Sleek aerodynamic profile with state-of-the-art optics
• Optoinal halogen take-downs and alley lights.
• Optional five or six Linear Traffic Advisor™ with ultra high intensity Linear LED modules.
• Clear outer lenses are standard, optional color lenses are available
• Lightheads are driven by an all electronic module that provides proper input power and choice of flash patterns. You are assured of equal light intensity fron each lighthead through a voltage range of 10-16 VDC.
• ScanLock™ allows you to scan through ten flash patterns and lock in the desired pattern. Every pair of lights can have it’s own unique pattern.
• All models exceed SAE requirements
• Extruded aluminum chassis provides superb strength and stability
• Slightly wider footprint provides greater stability and weight distribution on the thinner roofconstruction of today’s vehicles
• All LED modules feature new wide angle design for increases performance
• Low "LC" Current operation uses a small diameter external cable harness for operation with standard or low current switch controls or micro switches
• Pre-wired with 15’ passenger side cable exit
• Optional driver side cable exit available
|Dash/ Deck/ Visor|
|Flashers & Lightheads|
|Systems - DOT & Motorcycle|
|Sirens, Switches & Speakers|
|Safety Site™ & Back-Up Alarms|
|24 VDC, Green Products & Parts|
|Literature Order Forms|
|Warranties & Trademarks|
|U.S. Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|U.S. Warranty & Repair Center|
|Canadian Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|Canadian Warranty & Repair Center|
|Trademarks Use Guidelines|
|Media - Videos, Downloads & Sounds|
|Whelen Online Apparel Store|
|Manufacturing Class Article|
|Racing for a Cure|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|To Return an Item for Service or Repair|
|Bulb Replacement Guide|
|AMP Connector Reference Sheet|
|Deutsch Waterproof Connector Reference Sheet|
|CenCom™ Carbide Software Support||Divisions|
All products proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
Copyright Whelen Engineering Co., Inc.