Where To Buy
26 Degree Opti-Scenelight™, without Flange
13 Degree Opti-Scenelight™, without Flange
Back-up Light without Flange
Replace " * " symbol in model number with letter indicating lens color or LED color desired:
A = Amber; B = Blue; C = Clear/White; R = Red; G = Green
Click model number for picture.
Compact Halogen lightheads, available with a wide variety of mounting fixtures. Meets KKK F Specifications.
• Versatile, mid-sized directional lightheads for a wide range of applications. Foam in place gasketing system provides superior moisture and vibration resistance.
• Housings are purchased separately and include chrome plated flange, Polished cast aluminum or chrome plated ABS plastic housings for vertical mounting of up to four lightheads or horizontal mounting of up to three lightheads for primary or secondary warning.
• Snap-in halogen lamps. Opti-Scenelight™ in 13° and 26°. SAE FMVSSA certified back-up.
• Contoured lenses with redesigned spreader optics improve light output.
• Certified (SAE and FMVSSA) brake/tail light and amber turn arrow use standard #1157 style lamps with a chrome plated brass socket and stainless steel spring for rugged superior service.
• Size (without flange): 4 1/8" (105mm) H x 6 1/2" (165mm) W.
|Dash/ Deck/ Visor|
|Flashers & Lightheads|
|Systems - DOT & Motorcycle|
|Sirens, Switches & Speakers|
|Safety Site™, Emitters & Back-Up Alarms|
|24 VDC, Green Products & Parts|
|Literature Order Forms|
|Warranties & Trademarks|
|U.S. Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|U.S. Warranty & Repair Center|
|Canadian Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|Canadian Warranty & Repair Center|
|Trademarks Use Guidelines|
|Media - Videos, Downloads & Sounds|
|Whelen Online Apparel Store|
|Manufacturing Class Article|
|Racing for a Cure|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|To Return an Item for Service or Repair|
|Bulb Replacement Guide|
|AMP Connector Reference Sheet|
|Deutsch Waterproof Connector Reference Sheet|
|NEW CenCom™ Carbide Software Support||Divisions|
All products proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
Copyright Whelen Engineering Co., Inc.