Where To Buy
Click thumbnail for larger picture.
Dual Panel, White Housing, Mounting Purchased Separately
Dual Panel, Black Housing, Mounting Purchased Separately
Click model number for picture.
Just under three inches in height, Pioneer SlimLine has all the reliability, rugged working characteristics and advantages of larger Pioneers in a more compact package.
• Rugged die-cast white or black powder coated housing
• Remarkably bright and rated to last thousands of hours with low amp draw
• Single lamp SlimLine contains 12 LEDs, provides 3000 usable lumens at 35 watts
• Dual lamp SlimLine contains 24 LEDs, provides 6000 usable lumens at 70 watts
• Single unit comes with two lenses:
. Spot lens with 8 deg. optics (Comes installed)
. Flood lens, with 40 deg. horizontal x 20 deg. vertical optics.
• Dual unit comes with 3 lenses:
. Dual spot lens with 8 deg. optics (Comes installed)
. Dual flood lens, with 40 deg. horizontal x 20 deg. vertical optics.
. Dual spot/flood combination lens with 8 deg. spot optics and 40 deg. horizontal x 20 deg. vertical flood optics.
• Available in 12 or 24 VDC
• Interchange lenses as needed to create dynamic spot/flood combinations
• Two sizes and multiple mounting options to choose
• Powder coated bail mount works for vertical or horizontal mounting
• Recessed housing available in straight or fixed 15 deg. with chrome trim ring
• Low profile pedestal mount assembly available
• Brow mount kit available for Freightliner M2 and all International chassis models. Center or left/right kits available. PSL2 only
• Five year Warranty
No specifications at this time.
|Dash/ Deck/ Visor|
|Flashers & Lightheads|
|Systems - DOT & Motorcycle|
|Sirens, Switches & Speakers|
|Safety Site™, Emitters & Back-Up Alarms|
|24 VDC, Green Products & Parts|
|Literature Order Forms|
|Warranties & Trademarks|
|U.S. Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|U.S. Warranty & Repair Center|
|Canadian Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|Canadian Warranty & Repair Center|
|Trademarks Use Guidelines|
|Media - Videos, Downloads & Sounds|
|Whelen Online Apparel Store|
|Manufacturing Class Article|
|Racing for a Cure|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|To Return an Item for Service or Repair|
|Bulb Replacement Guide|
|AMP Connector Reference Sheet|
|Deutsch Waterproof Connector Reference Sheet|
|NEW CenCom™ Carbide Software Support||Divisions|
All products proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
Copyright Whelen Engineering Co., Inc.