Where To Buy
Click thumbnail for larger picture.
Super-LED® Ambulance Interior Light. Fits Industry Standard 8" Cutout
Super-LED® Ambulance Interior Light. Fits Industry Standard 8" Cutout, No Mounting Hardware Required, Chrome Housing
Super-LED® Ambulance Interior Light. Fits Industry Standard 8" Cutout, No Mounting Hardware Required, White Housing
9 Diode, Super-LED® Interior Light, 6 White with Hi/Low and 3 Blue
9 Diode, Super-LED® Interior Light, 6 White with Hi/Low and 3 Red
Click model number for picture.
Simulates natural light at mid-day for truer flesh tones and accurate patient evaluation. White lightheads feature Hi/Low intensity mode standard.
• Long life performance.
• Direct replacement to outdated halogen and incandescent lighting fixtures.
• Eliminates the high cost of lamp replacement associated with halogen or incandescent lamps.
• Lower interior ambient operating temperature than halogen or incandescent fixtures.
• Conformable coating provides moisture and vibration resistance.
• Standard 6" pigtail.
• Certified to meet KKK-1822F requirements when properly installed.
• Hi/Low intensity standard.
• Lighthead can be PWM (Pulse With Modulation) from an electrical controlsystem for additional intensity levels.
• White lightheads offer 950 lumen output.
• Five year HDP® (Heavy-Duty Professional) warranty.
• Red interior light for the vehicle cab.White has hi/low intensity levels for improved running nighttime vision.
• NEW Models with spring clip mounting require no mounting hardware for installation.
• Low amperage consumption: 1.5 amps High, .15mA Low @ 12.8 VDC.
|Dash/ Deck/ Visor|
|Flashers & Lightheads|
|Systems - DOT & Motorcycle|
|Sirens, Switches & Speakers|
|Safety Site™ & Back-Up Alarms|
|24 VDC, Green Products & Parts|
|Literature Order Forms|
|Warranties & Trademarks|
|U.S. Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|U.S. Warranty & Repair Center|
|Canadian Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|Canadian Warranty & Repair Center|
|Trademarks Use Guidelines|
|Media - Videos, Downloads & Sounds|
|Whelen Online Apparel Store|
|Manufacturing Class Article|
|Racing for a Cure|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|To Return an Item for Service or Repair|
|Bulb Replacement Guide|
|AMP Connector Reference Sheet|
|Deutsch Waterproof Connector Reference Sheet|
|CenCom™ Carbide Software Support||Divisions|
All products proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
Copyright Whelen Engineering Co., Inc.