Where To Buy
Click thumbnail for larger picture.
Pioneer Quad™, Flood, 115 VAC, UL® Listed with Bail Mount Bracket
Pioneer Quad™, Flood, 115 VAC, UL® Listed with Pole/Pedestal Mount Adapter
Pioneer Quad™, Flood, 115 VAC, UL® Listed with Pole/Pedestal Mount Adapter and 1 Switch
Click model number for picture.
The largest and brightest Pioneer in our family. High intensity spot and flood lighting with four panels of Pioneer Plus™ power. Guaranteed to give you the illumination where you need it, for the tough job that needs to be done.
• Four panels of Pioneer Plus high intensity lightheads combined into one powerful work light producing 30,000 usable lumen output.
• Floodlights are UL® Listed.
• Flood/8° Spot combination pending UL® approval.
• All models are 115 VAC.
• Three versions include lighthead only, lighthead with pedestal/pole mount and lighthead with universal side bail mount.
• All models include supporting hardware.
• Solid-state electronics and lamps are rugged and reliable, eliminating the high cost of lamp or ballast replacement.
• Pioneer floodlights are instant On/Off eliminating the ramp-up time and high current in-rush required by high intensity discharge and other light sources.
• Pioneer provides long life LED operation with low current draw and low operating temperature.
• Pioneer LEDs operate at very high light efficiency producing high lumen output per watt.
• Rugged die cast aluminum, powder coated housing, available in White or Black.
• 115 VAC models will operate using a generator to provide floodlighting at a distance away from the vehicle's voltage source without significant voltage drops.
• 3/4" NPT pedestal/pole mount models fit most industry standard poles.
• Removable handle standard on pedestal and pole mount models.
• Pioneer Series simulates bright midday summer sunlight.
• No ultraviolet light to attract insects during nighttime operation.
• Engineered thermal design keeps LEDs running cool and efficiently, eliminating decreased diode output over long hours of operation.
• Five year warranty
• Size: 14.05" W x 7.38" H x 3.16" D
|Dash/ Deck/ Visor|
|Flashers & Lightheads|
|Systems - DOT & Motorcycle|
|Sirens, Switches & Speakers|
|Safety Site™, Emitters & Back-Up Alarms|
|24 VDC, Green Products & Parts|
|Literature Order Forms|
|Warranties & Trademarks|
|U.S. Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|U.S. Warranty & Repair Center|
|Canadian Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|Canadian Warranty & Repair Center|
|Trademarks Use Guidelines|
|Media - Videos, Downloads & Sounds|
|Whelen Online Apparel Store|
|Manufacturing Class Article|
|Racing for a Cure|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|To Return an Item for Service or Repair|
|Bulb Replacement Guide|
|AMP Connector Reference Sheet|
|Deutsch Waterproof Connector Reference Sheet|
|NEW CenCom™ Carbide Software Support||Divisions|
All products proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
Copyright Whelen Engineering Co., Inc.