Where To Buy
Click thumbnail for larger picture.
New! Ford F-150 2015-2019 and F-250/F-350 Super Duty, 2017-2019
New! Chevy Silverado 1500/2500/3500, 2016-2018
New! Dodge Ram 1500 2016-2018 and Ram 1500 Classic 2019
Click model number for picture.
Whelen's QuickFit is designed for fast and effortless installation, without any vehicle damage. The bolt-on system securely mounts QuickFit with no cutting or drilling, for a strong and secure rooftop mount.
• Ford F150
• Chevrolet Silverado
• Dodge Ram
• Mounts a variety of emergency lighting including: mini lightbars, beacons, auxiliary lighting, and much more, without any vehicle damage
• Vehicle specific vacuum formed install kits provide a perfect fit
• Durable Black powder-coated aluminum construction
• Bolt-on installation system with fixed brackets requires no cutting or drilling, providing peace of mind when used on both leased trucks and aluminum roof structures
- Quickly and easily mounts to the screw holes of the vehicle's third brake light
- The third brake light remounts to the QuickFit platform
- Wiring is simple to install through the existing third brake light opening, without removing the headliner
• Includes mounting bracket
• Two year warranty
No specifications at this time.
|Dash/ Deck/ Visor|
|Flashers & Lightheads|
|Systems - DOT & Motorcycle|
|Sirens, Switches & Speakers|
|Safety Site™, Emitters & Back-Up Alarms|
|24 VDC, Green Products & Parts|
|Literature Order Forms|
|Warranties & Trademarks|
|U.S. Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|U.S. Warranty & Repair Center|
|Canadian Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|Canadian Warranty & Repair Center|
|Trademarks Use Guidelines|
|Media - Videos, Downloads & Sounds|
|Whelen Online Apparel Store|
|Manufacturing Class Article|
|Racing for a Cure|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|To Return an Item for Service or Repair|
|Bulb Replacement Guide|
|AMP Connector Reference Sheet|
|Deutsch Waterproof Connector Reference Sheet|
|NEW CenCom™ Carbide Software Support||Divisions|
All products proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
Copyright Whelen Engineering Co., Inc.