Where To Buy
Click thumbnail for larger picture.
Single Tone Siren with Full Function Control Head
New! Single Tone Siren with Hand-Held Control Head
Dual Tone Siren, For Two 100 Watt Speakers, with Full Function Control Head
New! Dual Tone Siren, For Two 100 Watt Speakers, with Hand-Held Control Head
Click model number for picture.
Dual-tone, powerful traffic clearing capability in a full featured,
competitively priced remote siren and controller!
• Two independent siren amplifiers in one housing, each can drive one 100 watt siren speaker.
Short circuit protection.
• Under/over voltage protection.
• LED fault indicators for speaker and input voltage diagnostics.
• Title 13 compliant tone set-up.
• 20 programmable Scan-Lock tones. Any combination of 2 tones can be programmed to any siren tone switch.
• Horn-ring transfer relay built-in.
• Siren "in use" video recorder icon appears on video recording to confirm siren was in use.
• Siren disable (Park Kill) control input.
• Includes Radio Repeat and PA.
• When operating as a dual tone siren, two speakers are required.
• Two year warranty.
• Eleven programmable power distribution switches (one 3 position slide switch and 8 momentary switches).
• Three 20 amp relay controlled outputs with built-in fuses.
• Eight 10 amp relay controlled outputs with built-in fuses (two of them include a choice of independent inputs or the standard power bus switching).
• Choice of 36 press-on legend tabs.
• Two wire Traffic Advisor™ control.
• Programming cannot be activated by a user in the cab.
• All switches can be programmed to activate any combination of the relay outputs.
• Any light control switch can be programmed to activate any of the 8 momentary switches.
• Momentary switches can be programmed to be activated as either a push-on/push-off, momentary, flashing, timed output, or TA control.
• Any of the 11 switches can be programmed to activate the siren into Hands-Free mode.
• Copy siren/switch configuration to another unit with "cloning" feature.
• Easy reset to factory default settings.
• Dimensions: Controller: 3-1/2" (89mm) H x 6-7/8" (175mm) W x 1-1/4" (32mm) D.
• Dimensions: Amplifier: 2-1/4" (57mm) H x 8-5/8" (219mm) W x 7-1/8" (180mm) D.
• Weight: 5.25 lbs. (2.38kg).
|Dash/ Deck/ Visor|
|Flashers & Lightheads|
|Systems - DOT & Motorcycle|
|Sirens, Switches & Speakers|
|Safety Site, Emitters & Back-Up Alarms|
|24 VDC, Green Products & Parts|
|Literature Order Forms|
|Warranties & Trademarks|
|Media Videos & News|
|Whelen Quick Flix|
|U.S. Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|U.S. Warranty & Repair Center|
|Canadian Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|Canadian Warranty & Repair Center|
|Trademarks Use Guidelines|
|Media - Videos, Downloads & Sounds|
|Whelen Online Apparel Store|
|Manufacturing Class Article|
|Racing for a Cure|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|To Return an Item for Service or Repair|
|Bulb Replacement Guide|
|AMP Connector Reference Sheet|
|Deutsch Waterproof Connector Reference Sheet|
|NEW CenCom™ Carbide Software Support||Divisions|
All products proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
Copyright Whelen Engineering Co., Inc.