Where To Buy
Click thumbnail for larger picture.
Dual Reflector, 60 Watt Halogen, Permanent Mount
Optional Magnetic Mount Kit
Replace " * " symbol in model number with letter indicating lens color or LED color desired:
A = Amber; B = Blue; C = Clear/White; R = Red; G = Green
Click model number for picture.
Rota-Beam RB6 is a versatile, mid-sized beacon, perfect for utility, maintenance, fire and rescue applications. Its straightforward relampable design is easy to install and easy to service.
• Dual reflector model, 65 RPM produces 130 FPM for a longer "on time" light
• Single parabolic reflector beacon, 150 RPM produces 150 FPM
• Unique motor assembly with precision double roller ball bearings provides superior performance with less friction,minimal noise and ultimate reliability
• Parabolic reflectors, designed by computer sterolithography, have dramatically increased light intensities with greater optic spread
• Polycarbonate domes are sealed to base with weather-resistant "O" ring gasket
• Non-corroding bases are offered in both 1" NPT pipe mount and concealed permanent flat mount, in the same unit. No additional flanges or mounting collars are required
• Optional magnetic mount kit with cord and cigar plug
• Three year warranty on motor assembly
• Meet and exceeds S.A.E. and California Title XIII and NFPA 1901 requirements for emergency vehicles
• Not available in green or clear. Consider an LED beacon for these warning needs
• 6 1/2" (165mm) H x 7 3/8" (187mm) Dia.
• 1 lb. 7 oz. (.64kg)
• 12 VDC
|Dash/ Deck/ Visor|
|Flashers & Lightheads|
|Systems - DOT & Motorcycle|
|Sirens, Switches & Speakers|
|Safety Site, Emitters & Back-Up Alarms|
|24 VDC, Green Products & Parts|
|Literature Order Forms|
|Warranties & Trademarks|
|Media Videos & News|
|Whelen Quick Flix|
|U.S. Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|U.S. Warranty & Repair Center|
|Canadian Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|Canadian Warranty & Repair Center|
|Trademarks Use Guidelines|
|Media - Videos, Downloads & Sounds|
|Whelen Online Apparel Store|
|Manufacturing Class Article|
|Racing for a Cure|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|To Return an Item for Service or Repair|
|Bulb Replacement Guide|
|AMP Connector Reference Sheet|
|Deutsch Waterproof Connector Reference Sheet|
|NEW CenCom™ Carbide Software Support||Divisions|
All products proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
Copyright Whelen Engineering Co., Inc.