Where To Buy
Click thumbnail for larger picture.
RB6T Rotating Beacon with Polished Base, Upper Section & Directional Linear-LED® in Lower Section, Red, Blue and/or Amber
Replace " * " symbol in model number with letter indicating lens color or LED color desired:
A = Amber; B = Blue; C = Clear/White; R = Red; G = Green
Click model number for picture.
Tailboard lighting designed for use in NFPA 1901 Lighting Packages, these beacons combine 360° warning with directional lower level lighting in a single fixture.
• 700 Series directional lighthead in Linear Super-LED, Scenelight or brake/ tail/turn with built-in electronic flasher
• Built-in flasher has 14 Scan-Lock™ flash patterns, Hi/Low intensity, built-in cruise light mode on LED beacon, steady-burn and synchronization feature available
• Casting mounts to a flat surface fast and simple using three Fastex™ screw grommets and three #10 fasteners
• Polished finish on heavy-duty cast aluminum housing
• When used as a pair with red rotators alone, meets NFPA photometric requirements for Zone C, Upper
• Fixture for combination/flat/permanent mounting, offers economy installation and eliminates body panel cutouts for directional lightheads
• Domes and lenses for NFPA application in red, amber or blue only. Refer to our "NFPA 1901 Specification Lighting Packages" booklet for further details
• Dual rotating halogen reflector and Linear Super-LED directional 700 Series lighthead
• The rotating beacon has a rotator assembly with precision double ball bearing design for superior long-life performance
• Redesigned parabolic reflector for increased light output and a steel base plate for optimum shock mounting and durability
• Rotating beacon uses a snap-in 50 Watt halogen lamp
• Three year warranty on motor assembly
• Available in 12 or 24 VDC
• Three year warranty on motor assembly.
• Available in 12 or 24 VDC.
• 3.9 Amps
|Dash/ Deck/ Visor|
|Flashers & Lightheads|
|Systems - DOT & Motorcycle|
|Sirens, Switches & Speakers|
|Safety Site, Emitters & Back-Up Alarms|
|24 VDC, Green Products & Parts|
|Literature Order Forms|
|Warranties & Trademarks|
|U.S. Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|U.S. Warranty & Repair Center|
|Canadian Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|Canadian Warranty & Repair Center|
|Trademarks Use Guidelines|
|Media - Videos, Downloads & Sounds|
|Whelen Online Apparel Store|
|Manufacturing Class Article|
|Racing for a Cure|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|To Return an Item for Service or Repair|
|Bulb Replacement Guide|
|AMP Connector Reference Sheet|
|Deutsch Waterproof Connector Reference Sheet|
|NEW CenCom™ Carbide Software Support||Divisions|
All products proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
Copyright Whelen Engineering Co., Inc.