Where To Buy
Click thumbnail for larger picture.
V-Series™, Combination 180° Warning, Take Down and Puddle Light with Scan-Lock™ Warning Flash Patterns, Red, Blue, Amber or White Warning
Amber, Blue, Red and/or White, Six Super-LED® over Six Super-LED® with Individual Controls of Upper and Lower Level. Requires Remote Flasher, Purchased Separately (Not to be used as a Steady-Burn light)
Super-LED® Back-up Light, Vertical Mount
Super-LED® Back-up Light, Horizontal Mount
Replace " * " symbol in model number with letter indicating lens color or LED color desired:
A = Amber; B = Blue; C = Clear/White; R = Red; G = Green
Click model number for picture.
Dual level heavy-duty LED lighthead in a versatile size ideal for bumper, step or grille mounting.
V-Series lighthead with combination warning, flood/alley and ground illumination (puddle light), all individually operated.
DUAL LEVEL LINEAR-LED FEATURES
• Small size fits anywhere on the vehicle.
• Six Super-LEDs over six Super-LEDs with individual control of each level.
• Requires LED flasher and mounting option, purchased separately.
• Wide variety of mounting options, purchased separately.
• Wide angle LEDs with redesigned spreader optic lenses fill the lighthead evenly with light
• Vibration, moisture and corrosion resistance.
• Not Available in Steady-Burn
• Minimal current draw
• Rated for thousands of hours of operation
• Furnished with 6" wire pigtail
• Grille Light castings available for Ford E and F Series vehicles, with no grille modifications required
• Five year warranty
V-SERIES COMBINATION FEATURES
• Combination 180 degree SAE Class 1, wide-angle warning, alley/flood and ground illuminating (puddle light).
• Surface mount, supplied with rubber gasket.
• Hard coated lenses with HDO™ technology (High Definition Optics).
• Twenty-five Scan-Lock™ flash patterns including fourteen synchronizable patterns.
• Warning available in Red, Amber, Blue and White.
• Steady-burn White for alley/flood lighting, plus White ground illumination.
• Six inch pigtail with sync wire allows up to eight lightheads to be synchronized together for the warning segment of the lighthead
• Optional Black or Chrome Flange, Grille-Master™ housing with swivel bracket in Black or Chrome, and polished aluminum intersection housing for 4300/4400 International Chassis.
• Five year warranty.
DUAL LEVEL SPECS
• 3-1/16" (77mm) H x 4-15/16" (124mm) W x 2- 3/4" (69mm) D
• Size with optional flange:
4 (101mm) H x 6-1/4" (158mm) W x 2-11/16" (68mm) D
• Size with optional pedestal mount:
4-1/16" (103mm) H x 5-1/4" (133mm) W x 3-7/16" (87mm) D
• Amp Draw @ 12 VDC: Warning/1.2A, Flood/.40A, Puddle/.12A.
• Size: 3" (76mm) H x 1-15/8" (41mm) D x 4-7/8" (124mm) L
|Dash/ Deck/ Visor|
|Flashers & Lightheads|
|Systems - DOT & Motorcycle|
|Sirens, Switches & Speakers|
|Safety Site™, Emitters & Back-Up Alarms|
|24 VDC, Green Products & Parts|
|Literature Order Forms|
|Warranties & Trademarks|
|U.S. Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|U.S. Warranty & Repair Center|
|Canadian Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|Canadian Warranty & Repair Center|
|Trademarks Use Guidelines|
|Media - Videos, Downloads & Sounds|
|Whelen Online Apparel Store|
|Manufacturing Class Article|
|Racing for a Cure|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|To Return an Item for Service or Repair|
|Bulb Replacement Guide|
|AMP Connector Reference Sheet|
|Deutsch Waterproof Connector Reference Sheet|
|NEW CenCom™ Carbide Software Support||Divisions|
All products proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
Copyright Whelen Engineering Co., Inc.