Where To Buy
Click thumbnail for larger picture.
3-LED, with Bail Mount, White
3-LED, with Bail Mount, Black
6-LED, with Bail Mount, White
6-LED, with Bail Mount, Black
2015-2018 Ford F-150 Pillar/Hood Mount Bracket for Micro Pioneer™ Bail/Stud Mount or Nano™ Pioneer Bail Mount
Click model number for picture.
Rugged, heavy-duty tiny light with a giant attitude. Rugged enough for the toughest applications on four-wheelers, off road and utility vehicles, motorcycles, loaders, farm equipment - you name it! Small enough for grill and bumper mounting or just about anywhere on your vehicle. Pioneer bright performance with choice of optics!
• Three and six diode models
• Rugged, die-cast aluminum housing, powder coated Black or White
• Solid-state electronics are rugged and reliable, built for the long haul
• Heavy-duty housing, electronics and mounting. No need for heavy-duty models
• 8° spotlight pattern, comes standard. Includes an additional 40° x 20° floodlight lens
• Optic lens changes easily via four screws in picture frame fixture
• Rated to last thousands of hours with remarkable bright light
• Pioneer Nano Series is rated IP67 for dust and water resistance
• Powder coated stainless steel bail bracket with 3/8â€ stud carriage bolt mount
• Five-year HDP® Heavy-Duty Professional warranty
No specifications at this time.
|Dash/ Deck/ Visor|
|Flashers & Lightheads|
|Systems - DOT & Motorcycle|
|Sirens, Switches & Speakers|
|Safety Site, Emitters & Back-Up Alarms|
|24 VDC, Green Products & Parts|
|Literature Order Forms|
|Warranties & Trademarks|
|Media Videos & News|
|Whelen Quick Flix|
|U.S. Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|U.S. Warranty & Repair Center|
|Canadian Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|Canadian Warranty & Repair Center|
|Trademarks Use Guidelines|
|Media - Videos, Downloads & Sounds|
|Whelen Online Apparel Store|
|Manufacturing Class Article|
|Racing for a Cure|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|To Return an Item for Service or Repair|
|Bulb Replacement Guide|
|AMP Connector Reference Sheet|
|Deutsch Waterproof Connector Reference Sheet|
|NEW CenCom™ Carbide Software Support||Divisions|
All products proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
Copyright Whelen Engineering Co., Inc.