Where To Buy
Click thumbnail for larger picture.
5 Red Module Kit, Includes Carrying Bag
Red Module, Each
Click model number for picture.
The safe, environmentally friendly alternative to flares.Highly effective LED light modules designed for temporary warning in a wide range of situations and applications. Modules can be used in the horizontal or vertical position and can be attached to highway cones for added visibility. Compact Cordura® duffle bag stores five light modules for ready access.
• Long lasting, heavy-duty Super-LED modules are super bright, super efficient.
• Safer than traditional flares... won’t burn clothing or ignite grass or leaf fires.
• Four standard flash patterns: CometFlash®, SingleFlash, Steady-Burn and FlareFlicker.
• Electronics are encapsulated for moisture and vibration resistance, lenses and housings are rugged polycarbonate. Kit includes Cordura® carrying case and five LED modules.
• Environmentally safe, easy to set up and deploy.
• Visibility range, five to seven miles.
• Cost effective... LEDs are rated for 100,000 hours of operation.
• Optional elevation ring adaptor for mounting on any traffic cone or road triangle.
• Power source: Three alkaline size C batteries, not included.
• Battery life approximately 100 hours.
• Available in red and amber.
No specifications at this time.
|Dash/ Deck/ Visor|
|Flashers & Lightheads|
|Systems - DOT & Motorcycle|
|Sirens, Switches & Speakers|
|Safety Site, Emitters & Back-Up Alarms|
|24 VDC, Green Products & Parts|
|Literature Order Forms|
|Warranties & Trademarks|
|Media Videos & News|
|Whelen Quick Flix|
|U.S. Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|U.S. Warranty & Repair Center|
|Canadian Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|Canadian Warranty & Repair Center|
|Trademarks Use Guidelines|
|Media - Videos, Downloads & Sounds|
|Whelen Online Apparel Store|
|Manufacturing Class Article|
|Racing for a Cure|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|To Return an Item for Service or Repair|
|Bulb Replacement Guide|
|AMP Connector Reference Sheet|
|Deutsch Waterproof Connector Reference Sheet|
|NEW CenCom™ Carbide Software Support||Divisions|
All products proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
Copyright Whelen Engineering Co., Inc.