Where To Buy
Back-Up Alarm, 107dB, 12-24 VDC
Back-Up Alarm, 97dB, 12-24 VDC
Back-Up Alarm, 87-112dB, 12-24 VDC, Self-Adjusting
Back-Up Alarm, 112 dB, 12-24 VDC
Click model number for picture.
These rugged alarms have passed a one million cycle test and meet O.S.H.A., Bureau of Mines and State Regulations. 12 month warranty. Electronics, sealed in urethane, resist tough environmental conditions.
• Field proven reliability accounts for the popularity and demand for Whelen Electronic Back-up Alarms.
• These rugged alarms have all passed a one million cycle test and meet O.S.H.A., Bureau of Mines, and State regulations.
• Decibel ratings for all alarms are +/-4dB (A) @ 4', as specified in SAE J994 (March, 1985)
PIEZO BACK-UP ALARMS
• The Whelen Piezo back-up alarms offer the sound level output you most often require at an economical price.
• Easy to install with years of field tested proven reliability.
• Operational temperature range: -40° F to +170° F (-40° C to +77° C) Made in U.S.A.
|Dash/ Deck/ Visor|
|Flashers & Lightheads|
|Systems - DOT & Motorcycle|
|Sirens, Switches & Speakers|
|Safety Site, Emitters & Back-Up Alarms|
|24 VDC, Green Products & Parts|
|Literature Order Forms|
|Warranties & Trademarks|
|U.S. Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|U.S. Warranty & Repair Center|
|Canadian Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|Canadian Warranty & Repair Center|
|Trademarks Use Guidelines|
|Media - Videos, Downloads & Sounds|
|Whelen Online Apparel Store|
|Manufacturing Class Article|
|Racing for a Cure|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|To Return an Item for Service or Repair|
|Bulb Replacement Guide|
|AMP Connector Reference Sheet|
|Deutsch Waterproof Connector Reference Sheet|
|NEW CenCom™ Carbide Software Support||Divisions|
All products proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
Copyright Whelen Engineering Co., Inc.