Where To Buy
Click thumbnail for larger picture.
Click model number for picture.
Now you have the ability to change color sets to the front, rear and sides of the lightbar with the lighting combination YOU need, at the flip of a switch!
Whelen'™s top performing LFL Liberty lightbar just took another huge step forward with its TRIO technology available in four pre-configured combinations of Linear-LED® modules. You can select high intensity red and blue warning light with white illumination light when you need it. Or add an amber Traffic Advisor™ to the rear for additional rear warning while keeping the white illumination lights available at the flip of a switch. For command posts, we offer these bars with steady green corners.
WeCan® technology allows for all 18 wires on the control point to be programmed using a Windows® based software. This allows for individual control of each warning, take-down, and alley lighthead. The steady feature offers pre-configured group light control.
• An all Linear-LED® lightbar featuring the next generation of ultra bright, ultra wide-angle Super-LED® technology.
• Combination Tri-Color warning in a single Super-LED lighthead. Change it to fit your needs by flipping a switch!
• Standard models with a five or six lamp Super-LED Traffic Advisor™ for added rear protection.
• TRIO™ Super-LED modules provide ultra bright, wide angle, long-life performance and low current draw, in the sleek Liberty aerodynamic package.
• Standard with LR11 Super-LED alley lights and takedown lights, with optional Dual LR11 take-downs (50 & 54"? bars only) or extra high intensity take-downs for even more powerful illumination.
• Pre-programming the lighting configuration allows you to change from a warning light to a work light, or from one color warning to a second color, by a flip of a switch!
• Give yourself an extra measure of safety when stopping in back of a vehicle with a Whelen Traffic Advisor in the rear of the bar and light up the area where you approach a stopped vehicle with floodlighting.
• The possibilities are practically limitless where added light, properly directed, could make your job easier and safer!
• Uses single color LEDs while producing a full uniform look, unlike competitor products which produce dead spots or use inefficient multi-color individual LEDs.
• Size: 2-1/2"? (64mm) H x 12"? (304mm) W x three standard lengths: 43-1/8"? (109cm), 48-1/2"? (123cm) or 53-7/8"? (137cm).
• Five year HDP® (Heavy-Duty Professional) warranty on LEDs.
• Available in preprogrammed WeCan® Series lightbars.
• All models exceed SAE requirements.
No specifications at this time.
|Dash/ Deck/ Visor|
|Flashers & Lightheads|
|Systems - DOT & Motorcycle|
|Sirens, Switches & Speakers|
|Safety Site, Emitters & Back-Up Alarms|
|24 VDC, Green Products & Parts|
|Literature Order Forms|
|Warranties & Trademarks|
|U.S. Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|U.S. Warranty & Repair Center|
|Canadian Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|Canadian Warranty & Repair Center|
|Trademarks Use Guidelines|
|Media - Videos, Downloads & Sounds|
|Whelen Online Apparel Store|
|Manufacturing Class Article|
|Racing for a Cure|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|To Return an Item for Service or Repair|
|Bulb Replacement Guide|
|AMP Connector Reference Sheet|
|Deutsch Waterproof Connector Reference Sheet|
|NEW CenCom™ Carbide Software Support||Divisions|
All products proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
Copyright Whelen Engineering Co., Inc.