Where To Buy
Click thumbnail for larger picture.
44" 4 Red, Blue, Amber and/or White
50.125" 4 Red, Blue, Amber and/or White
56.25" 4 Red, Blue, Amber and/or White
62.375" 4 Red, Blue, Amber and/or White
Replace " * " symbol in model number with letter indicating lens color or LED color desired:
A = Amber; B = Blue; C = Clear/White; R = Red; G = Green
Click model number for picture.
High performance, cost competitive Super-LED® lightbar with a wide range of options, designed for ease of operation, upgrade and serviceability.
• Built-in Traffic Advisor™
• Control independent flash pattern
• Phase control of each individual lighthead
• Optional flashing take-downs and alley lights
• Black polycarbonate base on an extruded aluminum platform. Clear outer lens standard with a moisture resistant compression fit gasket. Color lenses available.
• Standard CON3™ lighthead modules with removable optic spreading filters.
• Center section available with single CON3 or two LTR3s™ (for split color center section).
• Corner modules available with 6 or 9 Super-LEDs®.
• Standard passenger side cable, driver side optional.
• Service oriented. Change colors, upgrade or service lightbar in the field.
• Simply remove four screws to access any section of the lightbar.
• Replace any lighthead by removing one screw and single connector.
• Wrecker Lightbar, standard 62" Competitor Series model with rear work and brake/tail turn lights.
• Standard current switching with Scan-Lock™ flash patterns and pattern override feature
• Choose from LIN6, LTR3 or CON3 lighthead modules with removable optic spreading filters, for your inboard lightheads
• Optional LR11 Super-LED alley or take-down lights with 15° horizontal adjustment
• Optional flasher to allow take-down lights to steady-burn or flash
• Competitor Series also offers a 62" wrecker bar with standard rear work and brake/tail/turn lights
• Optional Traffic Advisor cable for use with CenCom Sapphire™ or CanTrol®, or cable with Traffic Advisor control head
No specifications at this time.
|Dash/ Deck/ Visor|
|Flashers & Lightheads|
|Systems - DOT & Motorcycle|
|Sirens, Switches & Speakers|
|Safety Site, Emitters & Back-Up Alarms|
|24 VDC, Green Products & Parts|
|Literature Order Forms|
|Warranties & Trademarks|
|Media Videos & News|
|Whelen Quick Flix|
|U.S. Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|U.S. Warranty & Repair Center|
|Canadian Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|Canadian Warranty & Repair Center|
|Trademarks Use Guidelines|
|Media - Videos, Downloads & Sounds|
|Whelen Online Apparel Store|
|Manufacturing Class Article|
|Racing for a Cure|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|To Return an Item for Service or Repair|
|Bulb Replacement Guide|
|AMP Connector Reference Sheet|
|Deutsch Waterproof Connector Reference Sheet|
|NEW CenCom™ Carbide Software Support||Divisions|
All products proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
Copyright Whelen Engineering Co., Inc.