Where To Buy
New! 400 Series "D" Heated Lens System
New! 400 V-Series™ "D" Heated Lens System "Option SUB4V400 Required"
Click model number for picture.
Introducing industry-first technology for preventing snow build up on rear corner post lights in most conditions.
• Tempered glass heats uniformly and keeps lenses at 45° F in most conditions
• Switches on automatically when the temperature drops below 40° F, providing zero operator involvement
• LED indicator light in the cab automatically notifies operator that the system is on or off
• On/off switch located in the cab allows operator to manually control the system if needed
• Tempered glass uses between 1-4 amps (colder temperature increases amp draw)
• Housing and lens design accommodates three lightheads
• 14 gauge wire included
* DOT lighting system sold separately. Option includes heated lens system only. Works with following system models: DOT3401D, DOT3402D, DOT3404D, DOT3405D, DOT3406D and DOT3410D
No specifications at this time.
|Dash/ Deck/ Visor|
|Flashers & Lightheads|
|Systems - DOT & Motorcycle|
|Sirens, Switches & Speakers|
|Safety Site, Emitters & Back-Up Alarms|
|24 VDC, Green Products & Parts|
|Literature Order Forms|
|Warranties & Trademarks|
|Media Videos & News|
|Whelen Quick Flix|
|U.S. Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|U.S. Warranty & Repair Center|
|Canadian Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|Canadian Warranty & Repair Center|
|Trademarks Use Guidelines|
|Media - Videos, Downloads & Sounds|
|Whelen Online Apparel Store|
|Manufacturing Class Article|
|Racing for a Cure|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|To Return an Item for Service or Repair|
|Bulb Replacement Guide|
|AMP Connector Reference Sheet|
|Deutsch Waterproof Connector Reference Sheet|
|NEW CenCom™ Carbide Software Support||Divisions|
All products proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
Copyright Whelen Engineering Co., Inc.