Where To Buy
Click thumbnail for larger picture.
Motorcycle Box Configured with Six M4 Series, Right-Hand (Curb Side) Opening
Motorcycle Box Configured with Six M4 Series, Left-Hand (Road Side) Opening
Motorcycle Box Configured with Six M4 Series, Rear Opening
Adapter Plate for the Rear Box, 2014-2018 Road King® or Electra Glide®
Click model number for picture.
Harley-Davidson® motorcycle systems provide maximum protection to the front, rear and sides of your bike, keeping you visible at 360°. Warning package includes molded touring box with left hand, right hand or rear opening, terminal block with fuses, 12 VDC receptacles, Strip-Lite™ brake/tail with amber turn lighthead, six M4 Series Linear Super-LED lightheads mounted on back and sides of touring box (available with split LED colors).
Motorcycle Box System
• Whelen's Molded Touring Box is designed for maximum functionality, featuring a terminal block with fuses.
• 12 VDC receptacles, and a Strip-Lite™ brake/tail with amber turn lighthead.
• Six M4 Series Linear Super-LED® lightheads mounted on the back and sides allow for utmost visibility.
• Available with curb side, road side, or rear opening.
Motorcycle Box Internal Options
• Optional Motorcycle Gel Battery. Requires appropriate separation plate, purchased separately.
• Optional Battery Charger, includes 120 VAC receptacle, for use with curb side opening motorcycle box only
• Optional Motorcycle Box Ground Plane.
• Dimansions: 21.75" W x 22.5" L x 12.12" H
|Dash/ Deck/ Visor|
|Flashers & Lightheads|
|Systems - DOT & Motorcycle|
|Sirens, Switches & Speakers|
|Safety Site, Emitters & Back-Up Alarms|
|24 VDC, Green Products & Parts|
|Literature Order Forms|
|Warranties & Trademarks|
|Media Videos & News|
|Whelen Quick Flix|
|U.S. Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|U.S. Warranty & Repair Center|
|Canadian Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|Canadian Warranty & Repair Center|
|Trademarks Use Guidelines|
|Media - Videos, Downloads & Sounds|
|Whelen Online Apparel Store|
|Manufacturing Class Article|
|Racing for a Cure|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|To Return an Item for Service or Repair|
|Bulb Replacement Guide|
|AMP Connector Reference Sheet|
|Deutsch Waterproof Connector Reference Sheet|
|NEW CenCom™ Carbide Software Support||Divisions|
All products proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
Copyright Whelen Engineering Co., Inc.