Where To Buy
Click thumbnail for larger picture.
Amber Turn Signal, Populated Arrow Shape without Flange, with Multiple Flash Patterns (Consider SurfaceMax™ C6 Series)
LED, Brake/Tail/Turn with 2 Flash Patterns (Consider SurfaceMax™ C6 Series)
Interior/Back-up Light, Minimum Intensity (Consider SurfaceMax™ C6 Series)
Interior/Back-up Light, Maximum Intensity (Consider SurfaceMax™ C6 Series)
Click model number for picture.
Compact LED lighthead, available with a wide variety of mounting fixtures. Durable, long life and high intensity LED lightheads.
A mid-sized directional lighthead.
• Surface mount, wide angle LED's with redesigned spreader optic lenses fill the lighthead evenly with light
• All LED's are encapsulated for heavy-duty performance
• Vibration, moisture and corrosion resistance
• Minimal current draw
• Rated for 100,000 hours operation
• 14 flash patterns including steady burn, standard or as brake/tail/turn models with 2 flash patterns or interior/back-up
• Brake/tail/turn model includes standard Signal-Alert™ pattern to enhance brake or turn signal flash activity. When LED is activated, Signal-Alert provides 4 bursts of light in 300 millionths of second before turning steady on for a more eye-catching pattern.
• All lightheads are furnished with 6" wire pigtail
• Five year warranty
• Mounting options are purchased separately
• KKK 1822-E - Federal Ambulance Specification, Upper & Lower Zones
• CAC, Title 13, Article 22 (red, blue and amber lightheads)
• SAE J595 - Flashing Warning Lamps for Authorized Emergency, Maintenance, and Service Vehicles (Jan 90
• NFPA 1901 - (1999 Edition)
• 4-1/8" (105mm) H x 6-1/2" (165mm) W x 1-5/8" (41mm) Recess
Size, with optional flange:
• 5" (127mm) H x 8-1/8" (206mm) W x 1- 1/2" (38mm) RecessLED
|Dash/ Deck/ Visor|
|Flashers & Lightheads|
|Systems - DOT & Motorcycle|
|Sirens, Switches & Speakers|
|Safety Site™ & Back-Up Alarms|
|24 VDC, Green Products & Parts|
|Literature Order Forms|
|Warranties & Trademarks|
|U.S. Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|U.S. Warranty & Repair Center|
|Canadian Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|Canadian Warranty & Repair Center|
|Trademarks Use Guidelines|
|Media - Videos, Downloads & Sounds|
|Whelen Online Apparel Store|
|Manufacturing Class Article|
|Racing for a Cure|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|To Return an Item for Service or Repair|
|Bulb Replacement Guide|
|AMP Connector Reference Sheet|
|Deutsch Waterproof Connector Reference Sheet|
|CenCom™ Carbide Software Support||Divisions|
All products proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
Copyright Whelen Engineering Co., Inc.