Where To Buy
Click thumbnail for larger picture.
LED, Brake/Tail/Turn with 2 Flash Patterns (Consider SurfaceMax™ C7 Series)
Interior/Back-up Light, Minimum Intensity (Consider SurfaceMax™ C7 Series)
Interior/Back-up Light, Maximum Intensity (Consider SurfaceMax™ C7 Series)
Amber Turn Signal, Sequential Chevron Arrow without Flange with Multi-Flash Pattern (Consider SurfaceMax™ C7 Series)
Click model number for picture.
Durable, long life and high intensity LED lightheads.
• 700 Series has a newly designed gasket for mounting directly into a hole cut-out on the vehicle without using a housing or a flange. Split LED models available
• Surface mount, wide angle LED's with redesigned spreader optic lenses fill the lighthead evenly with light
• All LED's are encapsulated for heavy-duty performance
• Vibration, moisture and corrosion resistance
• Minimal current draw
• Rated for 100,000 hours operation
• 14 flash patterns including steady burn, standard or as brake/tail/turn models with 2 flash patterns or interior/back-up
• Brake/tail/turn model includes standard Signal-Alert™ pattern to enhance brake or turn signal flash activity. When LED is activated, Signal-Alert provides a flicker before turning steady on for a more eye-catching pattern.
• All lightheads are furnished with 6" wire pigtail
• Five year warranty
• Mounting options are purchased separately
• KKK 1822-E - Federal Ambulance Specification, Lower Level Only
• NFPA 1901 - (1999 Edition)
• Size: 3-1/16" (78mm) H x 7-1/4" (184mm) W x 1-3/4" (44mm) D
• Size with optional flange: 4" (102mm) H x 9-1/16" (230mm) W x 1-3/4" (44mm) D
• With optional pedestal mount: 3-3/4" (95mm) H x 7-5/8" (194mm) W x 3" (77mm) D
|Dash/ Deck/ Visor|
|Flashers & Lightheads|
|Systems - DOT & Motorcycle|
|Sirens, Switches & Speakers|
|Safety Site™ & Back-Up Alarms|
|24 VDC, Green Products & Parts|
|Literature Order Forms|
|Warranties & Trademarks|
|U.S. Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|U.S. Warranty & Repair Center|
|Canadian Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|Canadian Warranty & Repair Center|
|Trademarks Use Guidelines|
|Media - Videos, Downloads & Sounds|
|Whelen Online Apparel Store|
|Manufacturing Class Article|
|Racing for a Cure|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|To Return an Item for Service or Repair|
|Bulb Replacement Guide|
|AMP Connector Reference Sheet|
|Deutsch Waterproof Connector Reference Sheet|
|CenCom™ Carbide Software Support||Divisions|
All products proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
Copyright Whelen Engineering Co., Inc.