Summary: Electrical maintenance technicians must be good with their hands and have a strong grasp of mechanical and electrical systems and how they work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform regular maintenance on existing systems and design maintenance schedules for all systems to ensure they remain in proper working order
- Troubleshoot and repair motors, mechanical circuits, and all mechanical and electrical systems
- Conduct routine and on-the-spot tests of all mechanical and electrical systems and circuits
- Follow and maintain all OSHA safety standards and regulations with everything they do including Lock Out-Tag Out (LOTO) procedures
- All tools and parts used must be tracked and new items must be ordered as needed
- Perform other tasks as identified by the Machine Maintenance Manager