This person will be a valued member of the Marketing team. Responsibilities include supporting a wide variety of external and internal marketing activities to support the communication of our products, brand, and culture. The Marketing Campaign/Projects Specialist will assist with the development, execution and implementation of marketing messages working in a variety of platforms and mediums including but not limited to website, print, trade shows, email, digital and social media. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and organized, with a willingness to wear many different hats throughout their workday.
The Marketing Campaign/Projects Specialist will be responsible for numerous tasks and deliverables including but not limited to:
- Assisting in planning, supporting, and/or implementing marketing strategies and business objectives.
- Organizes public image campaigns and special events.
- Arranges proposals and presentations using marketing resource materials such as brochures, data, slides, photographs, and reports.
- Take ownership of Departmental project list and Marketing Calendar. Responsible for recording all elements of project information, project owner, timelines, and deliverables. Prepares status reports on marketing efforts by communicating with appropriate sales and marketing team members
- Attend team/departmental meetings to document communications and share concise dissemination of project-related information (agendas, meeting minutes, next steps)
- Identify and escalate at-risk deliverables and action items to the appropriate level
- Coordinate all project-related activities with a high level of accuracy; delivery must be on time and on target (project schedules, spec documents, quotes, approvals etc.)
- Work with Manager to Prioritize project deliverables and mobilize teams to action: monitor and document progress and compromises while providing timely updates to management & team members
- Analyze existing processes and procedures and identify deficiencies; participate in process improvement efforts
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Strong project management skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple overlapping tasks
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Experience utilizing MS Office (Word, Excel, PP)
Bachelors’ degree in marketing or business administration or other applicable experience.