Available in a variety of mounting options, the Pioneer Nano is the smallest light in the Pioneer family and accommodates various lighting needs.
- Optic lens changes easily via removable lens retainer
- Injection molded polycarbonate lenses are impact resistant and hard-coated
- Die-cast aluminum powder-coated housing in Black or White
- LEDs are instant On/Off, eliminating ramp up time and high current inrush
- Includes 72” cable
- Powder-coated stainless steel bail bracket with 0.375” stud carriage bolt mount
Pioneer Nano™ NP Series
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit whelen.com/regulatory.
|Amp Draw||NP3B*: 1 amp
NP6B*: 1.5 amp
|Optics||8° spotlight pattern
40° x 20° flood
|Voltage||12 VDC or 24 VDC|
|Correlated Color Temperature (CCT)||5,700° kelvin|
|Warranty||Five year warranty|