Engineered to maintain situational awareness of the officer, Whelen’s CenCom Carbide™ houses numerous innovative technologies that deliver highly effective visual and auditory warning.
- Each lighthead can be controlled individually
- CANport™ OBDII interface is a simple plug-in connection to the vehicle. Using the CANport, CAN bus signals can be easily applied to automate warning functions
- Situation-based integration allows priorities to be fully configured and controlled
- Fully supports all WeCan® Series products
- Control heads are ergonomically designed for situational awareness and are completely configurable
CenCom Carbide™ , Remote Siren & Control Center and Options
Optional Control Heads for CenCom Carbide™ , No Charge when Purchased with Amplifier Control Module.
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit whelen.com/regulatory.
|Outputs||18 Outputs: 4 x 20A (steady or flashing) 5 x 10A (steady or flashing) 1 x 10A dry contact relay (steady only) 8 x 1A (steady or flashing)|
|Inputs||12 Inputs (positive or negative switched)|
|Siren||200W Siren Full set of siren tones Supports new WeCan® dual siren amplifier option|
|Expansion Modules||Supports up to two of the following:
Front WeCan Inner Edge®
Rear WeCan Inner Edge
Optional Remote 16 Output Modules
|Certifications||Meets or exceeds all applicable SAE, California Title XIII requirements with various Whelen speakers|
|Warranty||Five year warranty|