Core-R is a vehicle control system engineered to enhance first responder and motorist safety with complete configurability, advanced automation, and remote connectivity. Introducing a control system with modular design to accommodate any situation.
- Core-R seamlessly integrates with the Whelen Command® software and can support remote firmware updates through the Whelen Cloud Platform®.
- All-new modular design is built to scale with your needs and allows for access to every connector and fuse from the top of the box.
- Vehicle-to-Vehicle Sync Utilizing the Vehicle-to-Vehicle Sync module, Core-R calms a scene by unifying flash patterns and tones on multiple emergency vehicles.
- Dynamic Variable Intensity ™ Patterns DVI™ patterns produce safer environments for first responders and motorists by gradually increasing and decreasing warning light intensity at nighttime emergency scenes.
- WeCanX™, our newest CAN-based communication system provides true system synchronization, greater speed capabilities, expanded peripheral add-ons, and full support of diagnostics.
- Firmware Updates CenCom Core-R® supports firmware updates through USB-C with Whelen Command® or over-the-air with The Whelen Cloud Platform®. All WeCanX® devices support encrypted firmware updates.
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit whelen.com/regulatory.
|Hardware||Up to 99 WeCanX devices|
|Inputs||1 ignition power-up input br>
3 digital inputs br>
4 analog inputs br>
8 total inputs
|Connections||1 ethernet connection br>
1 WeCanX connection br>
1 CANport™ br>
1 USB-A host br>
1 USB-C br>
99 remote modules
|Sensors||Battery voltage sensor|
|Tone Sync||Sync amplifiers and speakers together br>
Sync tones with lights (Patent-Pending)
|Diagnostics||Has diagnostic indicator|
|Certifications||Meets all applicable SAE and California Title XIII requirements with various Whelen speakers|
|Warranty||Five year warranty|