Where To Buy
Siren Amplifier with Hand-Held Controller, Includes Programming Software
Click model number for picture.
Windows® based program allows full custom setup configuration of each of the 12 buttons to control desired light and siren functions from this compact hand held controller with built-in microphone. Moisture-resistant controller features twelve rubberized, backlit push buttons including progressive three-position push button lighting control that mimics typical slide-switch operations. The unit is microprocessor controlled and rated for one or two 100-watt speakers. Compact control is ideal for multiple applications including undercover vehicles and vehicles with limited interior space.
• Hand held Siren/Light control with built-in microphone.
• Hands free siren control via horn ring or foot switches.
• Twelve illuminated push buttons, programmable to selected outputs.
• Green backlighting, switch turns red when activated.
• User selected switch labels.
• Progressive three position push buttons replace slide switch for lighting control.
• Meets Class A requirements of SAE, AMECA, KKK1822 and California Title XIII specifications.
• Operates one or two 100-watt speakers.
• Wail, Yelp, Piercer, Manual Siren and Airhorn tones preset standard
• 37 total tones to choose from, including mechanical siren tones.
• All functions are programmed via simple "pick and click, or drag" screens.
• Windows® based, XP or later operating system required.
• USB input from PC or laptop makes programming easy.
• Unidirectional microphone overrides all siren functions.
• Adjustable (preset) microphone and radio repeat volume.
• Nine 10-amp outputs.
• External spade-type fuses.
• 6' coiled cord microphone cable.
• 20' Interconnect cable.
• HHS2100 backward compatible.
• Amp/Relay Module: 2-1/2" (65mm) H x 8" (203mm) W x 7" (184mm) D.
• Control Head: 5-5/16" (135mm) H x 2-1/4" (57mm) W x 1-1/8" (28mm) D.
|Dash/ Deck/ Visor|
|Flashers & Lightheads|
|Systems - DOT & Motorcycle|
|Sirens, Switches & Speakers|
|Safety Site, Emitters & Back-Up Alarms|
|24 VDC, Green Products & Parts|
|Literature Order Forms|
|Warranties & Trademarks|
|Media Videos & News|
|Whelen Quick Flix|
|U.S. Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|U.S. Warranty & Repair Center|
|Canadian Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|Canadian Warranty & Repair Center|
|Trademarks Use Guidelines|
|Media - Videos, Downloads & Sounds|
|Whelen Online Apparel Store|
|Manufacturing Class Article|
|Racing for a Cure|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|To Return an Item for Service or Repair|
|Bulb Replacement Guide|
|AMP Connector Reference Sheet|
|Deutsch Waterproof Connector Reference Sheet|
|NEW CenCom™ Carbide Software Support||Divisions|
All products proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
Copyright Whelen Engineering Co., Inc.