Where To Buy
Click thumbnail for larger picture.
LIN3™, Horizontal Mounting, Red, Blue, Amber or White
TIR3™, Horizontal Mounting, Red, Blue, Amber or White
TIR3™, Vertical Mounting, Red, Blue, Amber or White
Replace " * " symbol in model number with letter indicating lens color or LED color desired:
A = Amber; B = Blue; C = Clear/White; R = Red; G = Green
Click model number for picture.
TIR3™ and LIN3™ Series is the tiny Super-LED® module with a big attitude. Encapsulated, low current TIR3 LED's are tough as nails so they'll go to work for you anywhere on your vehicle, shrugging off moisture and road vibration. Perfect for mounting in the grille, on side mirrors, on bumpers, over steps, on motorcycle boxes and fairing, on ATV's, forklifts and material-handling vehicles ... Wherever high intensity, wide angle warning is required.
• Highly effective TIR3 (patent pending) Super-LED™ surface mount module with black ABS mounting flange
• Optional chrome ABS mounting flange available.
• Tiny size, dozens of applications Super-LED tough, low current, vibration and moisture resistant
• Available in steady-burn, 15 ScanLock™ patterns, 10 ScanLock patterns and synchronization capability
• Available in all four safety colors.
• Five year warranty
• Size: 3-1/2" (89mm) W x 1-1/8" (28mm) H x 1-1/4" (32mm) D
|Dash/ Deck/ Visor|
|Flashers & Lightheads|
|Systems - DOT & Motorcycle|
|Sirens, Switches & Speakers|
|Safety Site, Emitters & Back-Up Alarms|
|24 VDC, Green Products & Parts|
|Literature Order Forms|
|Warranties & Trademarks|
|Media Videos & News|
|Whelen Quick Flix|
|U.S. Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|U.S. Warranty & Repair Center|
|Canadian Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|Canadian Warranty & Repair Center|
|Trademarks Use Guidelines|
|Media - Videos, Downloads & Sounds|
|Whelen Online Apparel Store|
|Manufacturing Class Article|
|Racing for a Cure|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|To Return an Item for Service or Repair|
|Bulb Replacement Guide|
|AMP Connector Reference Sheet|
|Deutsch Waterproof Connector Reference Sheet|
|NEW CenCom™ Carbide Software Support||Divisions|
All products proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
Copyright Whelen Engineering Co., Inc.