Where To Buy
Click thumbnail for larger picture.
Super-LED® Ambulance Interior Light. 6" Round Surface Mount
6 Diode Interior Light, White, Includes Switch
12 Diode Interior Light, Split Red/White, 6" Round Surface Mount, Includes Switches
12 Diode Interior Light, Split White/Blue, 6" Round Surface Mount, Includes Switches
Click model number for picture.
Bright, evenly distributed lighting for your ambulance or fire truck cab, interior and compartments. Eighteen diode model for interior of ambulances Flush mounted lighthead. No hole cutouts.
• Low profile surface mount
• Model 60*EHCR offers High/Low intensity operating mode
• Eighteen diode models with High/ Low are designed as an alternative to existing 8"? compartment lights
• Ideal for cab and interior lighting, 12-diode models are available in split White/Red and White/Blue
• Dual color versions have two surface mounted switches on the lens face for On/Off White and On/Off color
• Dual color models have a dedicated enable wire for each color source (ground activated) through a customer supplied switch
• Certified for NFPA 1901 and NFPA 1917 primary or alternative spec when properly configured
• 12 or 24 VDC
• Five Year warranty
• 12 or 24 VDC.
• Five year warranty
|Dash/ Deck/ Visor|
|Flashers & Lightheads|
|Systems - DOT & Motorcycle|
|Sirens, Switches & Speakers|
|Safety Site™, Emitters & Back-Up Alarms|
|24 VDC, Green Products & Parts|
|Literature Order Forms|
|Warranties & Trademarks|
|U.S. Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|U.S. Warranty & Repair Center|
|Canadian Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|Canadian Warranty & Repair Center|
|Trademarks Use Guidelines|
|Media - Videos, Downloads & Sounds|
|Whelen Online Apparel Store|
|Manufacturing Class Article|
|Racing for a Cure|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|To Return an Item for Service or Repair|
|Bulb Replacement Guide|
|AMP Connector Reference Sheet|
|Deutsch Waterproof Connector Reference Sheet|
|NEW CenCom™ Carbide Software Support||Divisions|
All products proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
Copyright Whelen Engineering Co., Inc.