Where To Buy
Full Function 100 Watt with Microphone and Volume Control Knob, Includes CA Title 13 Compliant Tones
Full Function (Up to Two 100 Watt Speakers). Microphone with Volume Control Knob, Includes CA Title 13 Compliant Tones and 6 Switches
Full Function (Up to Two 100 Watt Speakers). Microphone with Volume Control Knob, Includes CA Title 13 Compliant Tones, 4 Position Slide Switch and 9 Switches
Click model number for picture.
The Epsilon Siren Series provides a wide range of features in a low cost siren that meets SAE Class A sound requirements and is California Title 13 compliant.
Epsilon provides hands-free operation, public address, Scan-Lock™ multiple warning tones and real time Diagnostix!
• Full featured, self-contained electronic siren.
• 100 and 200 watt models.
• Hands-free operation from the vehicle steering wheel.
• Programmable outlets.
• Long lasting LED backlighting.
• Compact design, includes noise-cancelling microphone.
• Scan-Lock siren tone programming with nine tones to choose from.
• Harmonically rich composite airhorn tones.
• 7 position rotary switch function selector allows choice of standby for use with the manual button, manual tone 1 & 2.
• Hands-free position allows horn ring control inputs for operation of the siren and tone 1, 2 and 3 positions.
• Each tone position has an override tone when the manual button is depressed.
• Non-destructive short circuit protection.
• PA override.
• California Title 13 compliant profiles.
• Meets SAE Class A sound requirements when used with most 100 watt speakers.
• Real time diagnostics indicator. When the indicator is steady, siren is operating correctly. If it single flashes, speaker is short circuited; and, if the indicator is off, speaker is under current.
• Scan-Lock switch is located on the rear for security to ensure all fleet sirens are set with the same tones.
• Installation package includes all the necessary mounting hardware and input pigtail connector.
• Front of unit provides a PA volume control knob for the noise-cancelling microphone, On/Off switch, manual button and 7-position rotary switch.
• Easy to install. Pre-wired with quick disconnect plug for easy service and prompt replacement.
• Twenty-four month warranty.
Speaker diagnostic indicator.
• Full function 200 watts of output power with Radio Repeat (for up to two 100 watt speakers).
• EPSL2S6 has 6 On/Off lighted toggle switches.
• EPSL2S9 has a 4 position programmable slide switch and 6 On/Off lighted toggle switches.
• LED on indicator for each switch
• 200 watt amplifier with 6 On/Off toggle switches, operates up to two 100 watt speakers (replaces EPSL2S4)
• 200 watt amplifier with 4 position slide switch and 6 On/Off toggle switches, operates up to two 100 watt speakers (replaces EPSL2S7)
• 100 watt of output power.
• 2-1/4" (57mm) H x 5-7/8" (149mm) W x 5-3/4" (146mm)D.
• Weight: 2 lbs. 11 oz.
• 3-1/4" (83mm) H x 5-15/16" (150mm) W x 5-5/8" (143mm)D.
• Weight: 2 lbs. 11 oz.
|Dash/ Deck/ Visor|
|Flashers & Lightheads|
|Systems - DOT & Motorcycle|
|Sirens, Switches & Speakers|
|Safety Site, Emitters & Back-Up Alarms|
|24 VDC, Green Products & Parts|
|Literature Order Forms|
|Warranties & Trademarks|
|Media Videos & News|
|Whelen Quick Flix|
|U.S. Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|U.S. Warranty & Repair Center|
|Canadian Postal Address & Phone Numbers|
|Canadian Warranty & Repair Center|
|Trademarks Use Guidelines|
|Media - Videos, Downloads & Sounds|
|Whelen Online Apparel Store|
|Manufacturing Class Article|
|Racing for a Cure|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|To Return an Item for Service or Repair|
|Bulb Replacement Guide|
|AMP Connector Reference Sheet|
|Deutsch Waterproof Connector Reference Sheet|
|NEW CenCom™ Carbide Software Support||Divisions|
All products proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
Copyright Whelen Engineering Co., Inc.