Whelen’s newest addition to the Core family, Core-C™ is the heart of a sophisticated warning light system for work trucks. Delivering enhanced WeCanX® safety features with plug and play ease of installation, Core-C provides the intelligence of a WeCanX controller with the functionality of a control head in one convenient and compact package.
- Core-C™ supports firmware updates through USB-C with Whelen Command®. All WeCanX® devices support encrypted firmware updates.
- Core-C makes it easy and convenient to use safety enhancing technology features like Vehicle-to-Vehicle Synchronization (V2V) and Dynamic Variable Intensity™ (DVI) light patterns on your lightbar, Inner Edge®, or other compatible WeCanX devices.
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit whelen.com/regulatory.
1 ignition power-up input
1 5A output
1 WeCanX Connection
High Speed Connections:
Core-C has extremely high-performance I/O. It features one WeCanX™ connection and one USB-C port. With a variety of interfaces, Core-C is ready for a variety of configurations.
- 1 WCX Lightbar (WeCanX® Legacy®, Liberty™ II, Freedom® IV Rota-Beam™, Cenator®, and Justice® lightbars)
- 2 WCX Inner Edges (WeCanX Inner Edge® FST™, RST™, and XLP)
- 1 WCX Inner Edge and one Outer Edge (Outer Edge driven by a remote expansion module)
- V2V Sync Module
- 12/24 VDC
- 1 ignition power-up input
- 1 5 Amp output (5 amps average/6.5 amps peak)